Join @SOCAPmarkets for a live Twitter chat about Green 2.0, a track at the upcoming SOCAP11 conference in San Francisco. With Kevin Jones, SOCAP founder and Liz Krueger, SOCAP11 Green 2.0 track leader, we’ll discuss where opportunity is emerging, where there are challenges, and where Green 2.0 is moving to scale and become mainstream.
We’ll discuss the following questions:
- When you hear Green 2.0, what does it mean to you and what are some examples?
- What links do you see between conservation projects, businesses and investors? What works & what doesn’t?
- What are greatest challenges & opportunities in moving businesses towards more holistic sustainable practices for people & planet?
Topic: Green 2.0
Date: Tuesday, August 9nd
Time: 11am PST/2pm EST
Duration: 45 minutes
Hashtag: Follow #SOCAPchat (#Green and #SOCAP11 will be official SOCAP11 track hashtags)
Facilated by: @SOCAPmarkets
How to participate:
1) Login with your Twitter credentials to www.tweetchat.com
2) Enter #SOCAPchat into the hashtag box
3) Follow the chat and contribute right from this site (it will automatically include #SOCAPchat in your tweets)
@SOCAPmarkets is looking forward to a lively discussion. This is the second of four Twitter chats scheduled ahead of the SOCAP11 conference. The next two chats are scheduled for August 16th and August 23rd at 11am PST/2pm EST.