In collaboration with IndieGoGo and StartUpHealth, G+ invites experts and professionals across all industry sectors globally to submit original, early stage ideas for tackling existing problems and inefficiencies in vaccine development, distribution and delivery out in the field.
How It Works
1. Submit your early-stage research or business solutions for any of the three priority areas in this forum before Thursday November 24th, by clicking the blue “Voice your Opinion” button located on each of the above Challenge pages.
- Each proposed solution should include a plainly worded description of the idea, no more than 2,000 characters with spaces in length
- The proposal should specify why you think your idea has potential to be successful
2. You will be notified by December 8th if the Executive Group selects your business idea as one of the top 20 eligible for funding through IndieGoGo’s platform.
3. The first five ideas to receive $5,000 in funding on IndieGoGo’s site, or the five highest earners by January 20th, whichever comes first, will work with Startup Health to polish their ideas, pitches and business models for a G+ Demo Day Conference in early 2012.
4. At the G+ Demo Day Conference, the five finalists will have the opportunity to present their business ideas to an audience of financial service, corporate, life science and NGO professionals, with the influence to advance those ideas towards realization.