Seven Fascinating Facts About Millennials
- Are now the largest generation in the US, representing over 1/3rd of the population.
- Are the most diverse and educated generation to date.
- Will make up as much as 75% of the workforce by 2025.
- Account for over $1 trillion in consumer spending.
- Almost 90% indicate that they would be more likely to purchase products from a company that supports solutions to social issues.
- Nearly 65% would rather make less money at a job that they love, as compared to making more money at a job that they find boring.
- Nearly 65% would prefer to work for employers that take action on social or ethical causes that they care about.