Recent appearances: AI Asia Conference, MozFest UK, , Spark Fest Australia, Horasis Summit AI US, AI Summit New York, CreAItivity, Digital AI Conclave, Disability Tech UK, Way Davos etc (North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East, Australia)
Algorithmic diversity series (over 40 world destinations) – link
During the live session, we will dive into the meaning and application of algorithmic diversity in technology (including such cases as neurodiversity). Using the latest experiences, cases and research, we will analyze the current state and problems of inclusive innovation and technology, including the problems of representation and criteria, inclusive research and design-thinking, the building of inclusive products (AI-driven platforms, devices, apps, social and emotional robotics), ethical considerations and concerns (the “black-box” and “double-check” problems, transparency, explainability, fairness, surveillance), shortcomings of current technology ecosystems, policies and human rights frameworks.
● Neuro Representation in data science and AI teams
● Inclusive and neurodiverse solutions in hiring, learning, wellbeing and creative fields
● Collaborative AI, Data & NLP for open-source neuro solutions
● Ethics, policies and human rights
I’ve been working on the intersection of tech and society since 2005 year – when I’ve become a tech explorer and launched a hardware think tank. Over my journey, I founded and co-created tech startups and labs, helped to facilitate tech ecosystems through North America to APAC, MENA, Africa, Europe, screened over 2000 teams, contributed projects in ethics (data, AI, tech), deeptech, impact and sustainability (European Commission). I guided and screened the world youngest tech and AI inventors, Ashoka and United Nations fellows, talent from Google, Singularity University, 500 Startups, Techstars, Masschallenge, alumni of MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Oxford, womenpreneurs and leaders from Oprah Academy, WEDU, African Leadership Academy etc.
● yonah.ai – ai, technology, roboethics
● yonah.org – future of inclusive tech and research
● geniusnomics.com – channel / podcast
● linkedin.com/in/welker/ – linkedin / social
● AI Ethics & Algorithmic Diversity; (Germany)
● Ai Ethics, DEI & Postcolonial Technology (MIT, Global)