Leaders in cannabis impact share stories and perspective from inside the ‘Green Rush.’ They’ll provide:
* An overview then deep dive for investors and entrepreneurs with varying degrees of familiarity with cannabis and ag investing.
* Honest assessments of where this new market both fails and succeeds in establishing new systems.
* Examples of innovation like business models empowering independent producers through IP; ethical data alliances; regenerative, scalable production; social equity policy, and more.
* Perspective on how these lessons might apply to other crops and industries.
* Ways to ‘smell test’ cannabiz claims of impact.
Dale Hunt is a leading cannabis IP attorney, plant scientist, and founder of the B-corp Breeder’s Best.
Lauren Rudick is an entrepreneur, writer, and one of New York’s top cannabis attorneys. She counsels both startups and investors.
Daniel Hendricks founded Henrdx Farm, a R&D leader and trusted production partner of regenerative craft farms across the Emerald Triangle.