SheFighter is the first Self-Defense Studio designed to empower women physically and mentally through Self-Defense.
The System focuses on working on individuals mentally, physically and spiritually to reach high level of confidence.
We have trained and empowered more than 25 thousand women globally and Certified more than 650 Female Instructors across the globe.
After starting training women at the basement of her parent’s house, Lina managed to start her own and first SheFighter studio in 2012.
The Idea of SheFighter about women’s Self-Defense has come from its founder about violence against women by which Lina describes it as “I didn’t find one real solution for violence against women”.
Lina has more than 20 years of experience in practicing Martial Arts like Taekwondo, Kick-Boxing, Kung Fu and Boxing.
Lina has many great achievements,
– President Barack Obama mentioned her in his speech at the White house in 2015, and named her “Leader of Social Change”.
– Lina was awarded the “Stuart Scott Humanitarian ENSPIRE award”, presented by ESPN and UFC 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
– She was awarded “The Economic Empowerment Leadership award”, by Hillary Clinton and Vital Voices in Washington D.C. in 2018.
– She was invited to speak at the World Economic Forum 2019 in Davos, Switzerland.
– She published her book “SheFighter: From TroubleMaker to Global Change Maker”
– She Launched her new Sneaker Brand Shift 21, http://www.shefighterstore.com
SheFighter Website: www.shefighter.com
Lina’s Portfolio: www.linakhalifeh.org