There’s a deficit of approximately 7 million housing units in the US and homelessness is at crisis proportions. Tiny Homes provide a solution to the current affordable housing shortage and can also be used as a template to help end homelessness.
Some benefits include:
- Tiny homes provide an agile housing solution that can be moved as needs change.
- While generally not more than 400 sq ft, space is efficiently utilized to allow for “full size” living.
- Off the grid & Micro-grid opportunities are possible using solar and wind, compost toilets, etc.
- Smart tech is easily incorporated for comfort, convenience and conservation.
- NFT’s and Tokenization with Tiny Homes.
- Intentional tiny home communities allow for individual home ownership while still maintaining a connection to others with a variety of shared spaces.