Startup enterprises face a great deal of difficulty not only obtaining the resources they need, but navigating their options to find the ideal investors, legal structures, and other resources. At the same time, investors and capital providers often struggle to find the entrepreneurs that fit their criteria and spend way too much time conducting due diligence. Fortunately, now there’s W1SD0M, an online matchmaking service for entrepreneurs and investors to connect with the people, capital, knowledge, and tools that best serve their needs. I chatted with Founder Greg Berry , one of our mentors and friends here in Boulder, Colorado, who shares a bit of his W1SD0M in this video.
Video Interview Table of Contents:
- What is W1SD0M? (0:01-0:42)
- What is an entrepreneur’s experience on W1SD0M? (0:43-2:52)
- How can W1SD0M serve investors? (2:53-3:37)
- What will W1SD0M’s user interface be like? (3:38-7:39)
- What advice do you have for aspiring social entrepreneurs? (7:40-8:24)
We raise our glasses to Greg Berry and the W1SD0M team for speaking with us about the innovative work they’re undertaking! Learn more at www.w1sd0m.net.
written by: Teju Ravilochan (Unreasonable Institute)