What’s on the Agenda? Explore the SOCAP Virtual Sessions
During SOCAP Virtual from October 19 to 23, you’ll be able to engage in discussions with leaders taking a critical look at how the impact investing field can and should lead the way to a more just and inclusive impact economy. We promise insights from experienced practitioners, communities, and mission-driven companies collaborating and catalyzing impact in new ways through market-driven solutions.
With this year’s virtual format, we are able to include amazing partner content bookending the conference and can schedule sessions specifically for our international community. Alongside the releases of confirmed sessions, here is our planned schedule of events:
- Sunday, October 18, and Monday, October 19: Partner content
- Tuesday, October 20, to Thursday, October 22: SOCAP Virtual
- Friday, October 23: Additional partner content
Sessions on Sunday, Monday, and Friday will feature content from our ecosystem partners including Toniic, Net Impact, GIIN, Spectrum Impact, and many more. From October 20 to October 22, we will kick off the conference at 10 a.m. ET. Many of these morning sessions will feature an amazing group of international speakers and global themes. Our daily Mainstage Plenary runs from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET. Following the Plenary, we have additional concurrent sessions from 1:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. ET, plus a number of networking sessions and opportunities throughout the day. We’re excited to then provide “after hours” networking — giving you plenty of time to interact informally and make new connections.
Here are a few examples:
- Networking: Gender Lens “Breakfast” Gathering
- Fireside Chats: Calling All Impact Investors: Let’s Pledge to Better Measure and Manage Negative Impact
- Workshops: Creating Better Structures for Better Resiliency
- Sessions: Leading the Way: Corporate Partnerships that Create Economic Opportunity in Communities of Color and Building Trust in the Impact Label
Explore the agenda to see the variety of programming sprinkled throughout each day and designated on the agenda by different colors.