If you are one of the world’s most innovative social entrepreneurs, you are now invited to apply for a scholarship to SOCAP21 by April 30, 2021 by 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
Every year SOCAP receives hundreds of applications from ventures that are creating impressive social and environmental change in communities around the world. From that pool of applicants, we select up to 100 outstanding social enterprises to receive a scholarship for the flagship SOCAP Virtual conference on October 18 – 22, 2021.
The SOCAP Entrepreneur Scholarship includes…
- One free full conference pass to SOCAP21 Virtual (valued at $399)
- Access to the Impact [email protected] (Exclusive content only for SOCAP Entrepreneurs, including keynotes from experts in the field, hands-on workshops, and networking) as well as exclusive Orientation Webinars to get the most out of the SOCAP experience
- Dedicated webinars and networking with SOCAP21 cohort.
- Mentions on the SOCAP website, conference program book, and inclusion in our NEW SOCAP Investor LookBook
- The chance to interact with and present to investors during the conference through the Expo and/or additional opportunities.
- Distinctive status at SOCAP21 and FREE access to the new Abaca application (which helps connect entrepreneurs and investors virtually)
Coming to the SOCAP conference offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to meet some of the world’s leading impact investors, network across industries, and make close connections with socially and environmentally-driven business leaders from across the world.
Why Should Social Entrepreneurs Come to SOCAP?
We asked alumni scholarship awarded social entrepreneurs to share with us what they took away from their experience at SOCAP. Here are some of their takeaways in their own words:
The experience was exciting. I had to connect with other entrepreneurs all over the world. It was a good way to network and learn – NutriMeal
The SOCAP accelerator program was a positive and enlightening experience for me as it focused on the unique needs of social entrepreneurs that the majority of accelerators out there just don’t have any knowledge of. Additionally, it was inspiring to be around other founders who were trying to bring positive change to the world. It’s a different energy to be around double and triple bottom line change-makers vs purely profit driven companies – ZONEZ.tv
Such a high quality experience and series of events! No matter what area you work in or your level of experience, you’ll walk away incredibly enriched. The connections and warm introductions with speakers and fellow entrepreneurs is invaluable and will give you advantage. Being a part of SOCAP legitimizes your place in the space. – Citefull
Tell Your Favorite SOCENTs About the SOCAP Scholarship
Have a friend or colleague who should come to SOCAP21? Please share news of this scholarship opportunity and encourage them to apply to become a SOCAP Social Entrepreneur.